The G2 Record Cleaning Fluid Kit includes:
- One 2 ounce bottle of G2 Fluid, with mist spray top.
- One 4 ounce bottle of G2 Fluid with turret spout top. Use to refill the 2 oz mist spray bottle. 900+ mist sprays in this kit.
- Label protector mask. Use to keep your record label dry when using the mist spray.
This G2 Fluid kit is for record lovers who already have a GrooveWasher Record Cleaning Kit and need a G2 Fluid refill. Or have a vintage Discwasher brush that is in excellent clean condition. Or maybe you're curious about G2 Fluid and want to give it a try with your preferred record cleaning method.
Use G2 Fluid for manual spray & wipe cleaning and vacuum machine cleaning. With or without a rinsing step. Preferred by discerning audiophiles.
GrooveWasher G2 Fluid is the result of years of research and testing. The formula was guided by the D series fluids of the 1970s. G2 is perfectly safe for vinyl records. The ingredients are balanced for effective cleaning without the need for rinsing. Evaporates quickly after cleaning per instructions. Anti-static action on contact. Honest cleaning to release the honest sound of the recording.
NOTE: Carbon fiber brushes are non-absorbent and are not designed for wet cleaning. Use of G2 Fluid with a carbon fiber brush is not recommended.
G2 does not fix scratches or scuffs. Once the microgroove is damaged, nothing will recover it.
High Tech G2 Fluid contains:
- Surfactants: State of the art detergents dissolve and suspend fingerprints and other oily grime.
- Super wetting agent: Reduces surface tension to reach the bottom of the groove. Spray G2 Fluid on a record you can see it spread down the grooves.
- Emulsifiers: Holds the oils, dirt, mildew and microdust particles in suspension so the microfiber fabric cleaning pad wipes and pulls the dirt-filled solution from the record surface.
- Laboratory grade water. Double deionized. Carbon filtered. UV treated. Eliminates static electric charges on the record's surface on contact.